JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Star Award!

The past few days I've been emailing PALS back and forward about the two nurses who where so kind to me last Friday.  Today I got an email advising me to fill in nomination forms for Star Employee at the hospital and email them to to nominations and PALS will email the nurses surnames so they know who they are.

I'm so happy!!  They went above and beyond. I want them to know how grateful I am and others to know what amazing nurses they are.  Apparently closing day for the nominations is this Friday.  PALS are going to let me know if they get the award or not.  I have no idea when that will be.  I'll just have to wait on tender hooks until I hear!!

I really do hope they win.  They both deserve to.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment