JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 18 February 2015

This is why I love her!

Molly suddenly got better yesterday.  She was bouncing about and back to her normal self.  It was lovely to see and a big relief.

Then last night I was very ill.  I'd been struggling for a few days, determined to keep going.  Then last night it hit me with a vengeance.  I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital I was so ill.  Molly sensed I was ill and curled up on me being careful not to hurt me.  Her just being there helped me and made me feel loved.  I don't know how I coped without her.

I'm still feeling rough now but the pain has eased a little.  I'm having an early night with Mol then I'll see how I am tomorrow morning.  One thing I know is if I am awake ill tonight I won't be alone.  Mol will be there for me.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment