JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 7 February 2015

First bath!

Well that was fun!!  Just gave molly her first bath, well shower!!  She wasn't keen.  She stood outside the bathroom door as I called her in with a look that said 'Why? You never let me go in the bathroom so why do you want me in there now??'  In the end I had to pick her up and carry her in!  

Now, I thought it was going to be easy because every time we get the hose out she runs over and wants to play chase the water.  Oh how wrong I was!!!  She refused to go in the shower so I put her in and washed her.  That was fun.  I swear I need 4 hands!  I managed to get her washed, soaped and rinsed.  Now towel time.

Curled up sleeping
after bath time fun!
If you'd ever seen Molly coming in muddy and me trying to wipe her feet with a towel you'll know this was always going to be the hardest part!!!  A lot of messing about and I got her fairly dry.  The next thing I know she's rubbing against my leg!  I go and open the back door to let her go out and she didn't want to.  I went and sat down and she jumped up and rubbed herself all over me!!  Basically if I was going to get her wet she was going to soak me!  She thought it was great fun, funnily enough I didn't! 

Once she'd dried and finished running about she curled up on my lap with her old blanket.  She's now sound asleep and cleaner than she was!  Here's hoping she doesn't need another shower for a very long time!!! lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment