JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 2 February 2015

Does this dog ever wake up???!

I've noticed a lot of Molly's pictures are of her sleeping.  It's not that she's always asleep, its just the one time she's still so I can get a photo!! Here's a few more sleepy photos!:


Molly's 'bed'!
In the morning Molly goes back to bed while I go in the shower.  A few days ago she found a new place to sleep, the top of my bed!!


I can't lie flat so the head of my bed is raised up, then I've got a body pillow I use but during the day I put it in the gap between the top of the bed and the wall.  That's where Molly is!!!  The first time she did it she took her blanket up with her and burrowed under it and I couldn't find her!! I thought she'd got out some how then I saw two eyes peaking out from under the blanket!  This morning it was obviously too much effort to take her blanket with her!! lol!

Looking at that photo she looks tiny.  That's my pillow in front of her.  I forget she's smaller than our cats.


Molly's quilt and toys
Molly's Pet Pocket
Last month I found a great site on Facebook called Sarah's Crafty Sew n Sews.  My friend had got several things from her for her dog and they were all really good quality.  So I got Molly a quilt and two 'squggies' (tugga toys).  She has the quilt on the sofa and if she's cold she'll curl up on it next to me rather than on me because it's warmer for her.  Last week I ordered her a Pet Pocket, it arrived this afternoon.  As soon as I opened the outer bag she saw the material and dived at it!! So I put the pocket on the recliner and she jumped up and into it!!  That was 30 mins ago and she's not moved since so I'm guessing its a hit?! lol! Have to say its really soft and warm.  Perfect for cold days like today.  It's big enough for her to climb in and walk around in so hopefully I can put it on the bed and she can snuggle under it when she's cold.  She won't go under the quilt, which I guess is a good thing! I just worry she gets too cold.  This way if she does she can curl up in the pocket.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment