JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 22 February 2015

Best daughter in the world!

I really don't know what I'd of done without Teri the last few days.  She's cooked dinners, looked after me and made me laugh.  Without her life would of been very difficult. She's gone above and beyond what a daughter should do plus she did a sponsored gym yesterday (Shame only 3 people sponsored her :-( Please donate here- http://www.justgiving.com/SPONSORED-GYM )

Teri is nearly 16 and has turned into a lovely, kind, empathic young lady.  People say kids turn bad because they've had a hard life.  Well Teri suffers from PTSD, Depression and Fibromyalgia but she turned out ok!  She is a young carer and has been since she was 3 years old, but she turned out ok!  She suffered horrendous bullying, a lot of the time because I'm disabled, BUT SHE TURNED OUT OK!

If having a tough life makes you a violent, foul mouthed, inconsiderate brat then Teri should be running around the streets, smashing windows and mugging old ladies!  Instead she's studying like mad, worrying about getting good grades and knows exactly what she wants to do at Uni and has even looked into employment options!  

I can't begin to put into words how proud of her I am.  It's weeks like this that show how well she's done and how well she can do.  I can't wait to see what she does in the next 16 years.

Thank you Teri xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment