JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Poorly Mol!

We've been a bit worried about Molly the last 48 hours.  She was really down and kept going to the gate, looking down the road.  She was really out of sorts. We then had a 'd'oh' moment when we realised that she was missing the two boys!  

Today she's had lots of cuddles and walks then this afternoon I had to go out.  I was only out for 40 mins tops.  She wasn't happy I was going but when I got home she was back to her usual bouncy self and fine again!

I think the boys going triggered her insecurities and she worried we were going to leave her too.  By me going out then coming back she realised we weren't going to leave her.  Hopefully she's snapped out of it now and she'll be ok again.  It was heart breaking seeing her that upset.

As for me, B12 jab again.  Kind of explains why I've been so down the last few weeks.  Hopefully by tomorrow I'll feel a bit better.  If not I'm sure Mol will cheer me up!

That reminds me, yesterday I left Molly home with Teri while I went shopping.  Teri was watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition.  She said it was a really heartbreaking story and it made her cry.  Molly went up to her and tapped her on her arm, Teri turned round and Mol gave her a big hug!  Teri said she realised what a special little dog she is.  She knew Teri was upset and wanted to make her happy.  She's done it to me a few times but it's the first time she's done it to Teri.  I think it made Teri feel a bit special and closer to Mol too.

Here's hoping we don't have to cheer Mol up tomorrow and the old Mol is back.

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment