JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Monday 16 February 2015

One busy weekend!!

This weekend we had my sister in laws two 8 month old Jack Russell's.  Yes it was as manic as you think it would be but it was fun!!

They all got on really well.  Buddy the dominant pup is very into play fighting and wanted to be in charge but accepted that Molly was boss.  They had great fun play fighting and rolling in the mud!  

Little Spot is, to quote his mum 'a few sandwiches short of a picnic!' He's not into play fighting so when Molly tried to get him to join in he wasn't sure and ran inside!  Instead every time Molly sat on my lap he'd try and curl up with her.  The problem being Molly has been a lone dog 95% of her life so she's not sure about dogs cuddling up with her!  By Sunday morning he hadn't given up.  He waited until Molly was asleep on my lap then curled up beside me and stretched over with his nose and put it on her back!  It was so cute!  They stayed like that for an hour until she woke and was a bit stunned!! She turned around and went back to sleep so he moved over again and put his nose back on her! 

By Sunday tea time they'd all sorted their places and were getting on perfectly.  It was so sweet.  When they left she stood by the gate watching the car drive away.  It was heart breaking.  She came in and we made a big fuss of her.  She then collapsed on the sofa and slept until bed time!!  

This morning was fun.  She wouldn't get up so I left her a while, an hour and a half later this was her answer to getting up!  As you can see she wasn't keen.  To put it mildly!  Even now at 9am she's asleep on my lap after being dragged outside.  I think she loved having the boys over for a weekend but any more might finish her off!!!!

At least she's got some time to rest.  It's half term so Teri and I are off to meet up with my friend and her 18 month old son.  So while we have coffee and chat Molly can curl up at home and sleep!

The house seems quiet this morning, but I wouldn't want 2 JR puppies myself! They're mad!!! Lovely but mad! 

Time to get ready.  Poor Mol!! lol!

Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment