JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 29 January 2015

Post surgery

Morning all,

Well yesterday was busy.  The morning was spent getting 2 new tattoos then the afternoon I had dental surgery at the hospital.  To be honest it was better than when I had less teeth taken out at the dentist but still horrible.  Having fun this morning though.  The whole left side of my face is numb.  I called the hospital to check this was ok and got a mixed reply!  20 years ago I had an extra tooth removed from the top back right side of my jaw.  One of the teeth taken out yesterday was next to that one.  Apparently it was too high and extremely close to my nasal cavity, what they've now realised is the nerve wasn't in the right place either!! So there's a chance they've damaged it.  I have to wait a few days before I'll know.  It could be severely swollen or nicked, if so it will settle down in a few weeks max.  If its badly damaged I'll have this numbness forever.  Great!  Half wishing I'd never gone to the dentist now!


Back to the good part of the day!  I had Molly's foot tattooed on my right wrist.  I wanted to get it done as a permanent reminder of Molly but its turned out to be much more than that.  Yesterday when I was at the hospital I saw it and calmed down.  I know that sounds weird, I guess seeing it reminded me of Molly and how much we've both been through and it gave me strength to get through the next part. 

Molly knew I wasn't right when I got home yesterday.  She was gentle with me and cuddled up to me.  Right now she's on my lap and I'm not allowed to go any where without her!! It's kind of nice some one cares that much about me.  I was told not to be alone for 24 hours but as the snow didn't come as promised that hasn't happened.  So Nurse Molly is looking after me!  She's a good nurse! She sits on me so I rest and listens to me when I rabbit on! No one else does! lol!

Oh well, back to resting I guess.  I can't go out because the cold makes it seriously hurt.  Plus I'm still wobbly on my feet!!  So time to check out the TiVo box!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment