JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Just the two of us!

Nice quiet day today.  Just Mol and me.  Steve is out, Teri's at school until 4 today.  So we've had a quiet morning, Mol slept on my lap while I did paperwork.  Well I say paperwork, it was phone calls and emails chasing up my student loan!  Great isn't it, I officially start my OU course on Saturday and I've still not got my student loan sorted!!!  The OU have been great and keep saying all they want is for me to keep them informed but I'm worried sick about it!  I hate things like this. Sooner its sorted the better!

Got as far as its being processed as we speak and gave up! Had lunch and went for a nice walk. another half a mile!!  I know it's no marathon but for me its a huge step!  I still need my walking frame and it takes me a while but I can just about do it.  Molly's good, she knows I can't walk as fast as Steve so stays beside me.  I'm listening to Stephen Fry on audible as we walk.  I've tried reading his book but as he admits at the start of it he's a word-smith and uses 50 words when he could use 5 so it is very heavy reading!  Listening is much better and I can do it anywhere!! lol!  I'm up to chapter 14 and gawd knows what people think! There's me with my frame and little terrier Molly and I'm bursting out with laughter or going 'OH!!!!'.  Oh well! I think they're use to the mad woman of Greenmeadow by now! 

I guess that's my last walk with Molly for a few days at least.  I'm off to the hospital tomorrow to have 2 teeth and 4 roots taken out.  It hurt like hell last time and that was 1 tooth and one root.  So I'm not looking forward to it.  I've got a new book (Well new to me, 14p of Amazon! lol!) 'Fallen Masters' by John Edward.  Read some of it yesterday and its really good.  I'm planning on resting up and reading when I feel I can.  

Oh and I'm off to get 2 new tattoos tomorrow morning!  My tattooist had a family emergency so had to cancel at Christmas so I've had my Christmas money sat waiting all month!! I'm hoping the tatts will help take my mind off things tomorrow.  I'm really not looking forward to it!

Molly is sound asleep on my lap again, so I think that's a good excuse to do some more reading!!

Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment