JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 7 May 2015

Madness! (not the band this time!!)

Yes I sobbed last night when Derek Shepherd was killed off in Greys Anatomy.  After 11 years I was so heart broken for Meredith that I was in tears.  However!!  I'm not going to join the 10,000s of people who have signed a 'Bring Back Derek' petition!!

Jeez it's TV!  Not real life and if it was they'd have a hard job bringing him back!!

I think it was all done perfectly.  The whole show was brilliant.  Having watched Greys from the start I can see that his death is going to cause some interesting new story lines. How will Mere cope with two young kids and poss another on the way,  how will his ex addict sister cope with him gone.  Don't get me wrong I'm very sad to see Patrick Dempsey go but I think it was the right time and in the right way.

Plus as I said it ain't real!!!!  If it was none of the stuff that had happened over 11 years would of happened!!  But some people do get funny about TV!  Is utter madness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment