JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 22 May 2015

Hello world!

Just a little update from the Molly household!!

Tez has left school.  She's now officially on study leave.  She's got exams for the next 8 weeks then the end of August she starts her A levels.  It seems odd.  I remember taking photos of her in her first school uniform!!  Now she's grown up and looking for a job!!

I'm busy studying too. I've got my exam in September and it's cong round too fast!  My grades are OK so far.  I'm struggling with the chemistry side but Tez is helping me!! 

I did have some very bad news that has shaken me up.  My friend was murdered.  We weren't close friends but we were mates.  What's worse is one of the girls who did it went to school with my niece.  She says she parted company with her because she fell in to the wrong crowd.  It still shakes me up that this girl who is now a murdered was at the same school as Tez. 😔

On a happier note tomorrow is the Eurovision song contest!   Junk food is ready for a night of laughing and scoffing!!  Lol!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment