JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Sunday 24 May 2015

Art Therapy

As some of you know I've been to Art Therapy in the past and it helped me a lot.   Recently I found a new magazine called Art Therapy and I thought it would be a good thing to get back into.  So I signed up to the mag!  Since then I've been using Mindfulness and colouring to help me relax and clear my mind.  


I know some might think colouring in is a kids thing but I don't care! It helps me to relax and de-stress, I can distract myself from things by colouring and I generally feel better for doing it.  

I've found some kindred spirits on Instagram who I swap pictures and comments with but I wanted some where to put all my photos so I can look through them when I need to and others can have a look.  Hopefully it will encourage more to get into it.

To the right is a link called Art Therapy Pictures which links to my Flickr account.  All my art pics are public so you don't need and account to view them.

No comments:

Post a Comment