JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 11 July 2015

#LegUp

I was out last night (at Chepstow Racecourse watching Madness,  brilliant night!)  so I caught up with Channel 4's The Last Leg this morning.  On it Adam started the hashtag #LegUp for anyone who needed help to ask others.   Not only did it become the top trending hashtag last night its still the third top hashtag this morning and twitter is full of people offering help to others!

It's a true sign of humanity.  We're all struggling these days but that doesn't stop us from offering free help to others.

I've added my #LegUp to the list and I hope others will continue to do so but more importantly I hope this keeps going for a very long time. 

I know some of you will be cynical about it but I hope the rest of us can show you how wrong you are.  To help someone take their wheelie bin out our cut their lawn or even just sit with someone and give them some company would mean so much to that person and take so little for us. 

So I challenge you all to go on Twitter and add your #LegUp offer.  Don't sit there and say you approve or think it's a good idea.  Prove your worth and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment