JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Hot!!!

It's been a long day here!  Tee's bike pedal broke so we had to get new ones but the old ones were so tight I couldn't get it off.  Luckily the shop said to take the bike down there and they'd fit them for free!  So she's back up and running again (well cycling!!)

Molly and I went for a long walk.  It was lovely.  There was a big family of house sparrows flying around, the sun was out and everything looked pretty.  Mind you it ear so hot I could of melted!  Molly isn't a fan of the heat.  She likes to curl up with me but that was too hot, so she's been sleeping on the floor.  Right now she's next to me with the fan blowing on her. It's helping to cool her down.   I'm going to try some doggy ice cream to see if that helps her a bit.  Poor thing.  At least we understand and can find ways to cool down!

Quiet day tomorrow.  I think we need it.  Hoping to go out with Molly and Tez again tomorrow as well.

Here's hoping it cools down soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment