JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Saturday 27 June 2015

New start!

The App!
I've decided it's time to take things into my own hands and get fit.  I was doing really well last year but since January I've struggled with health and depression and things have slipped.  So I decided I'm going to get walking again.

Saturday 27/6/15. 
I've found an app called The Walk.  It's an interactive book.  You walk and every so often you unlock part of the book.  It's based around you being mistaken for a spy and you have to complete so many minutes walking before the next chapter is unlocked.  I get about 2 parts each walk at the moment. I'm hoping to get more done as I get better.  It's going to take a long time to finish, it says you walk from Inverness to Lands End so at my rate it could be years! 

I'm uploading my progress to my Flickr account so I can keep track of how I do. I'm hoping to increase my step rate to start off with then increase the time I'm walking.  


No comments:

Post a Comment