JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Thursday 23 July 2015

Fed up!

You'd think being sick so often I'd be used to it by now.  WELL I'M NOT! :-(

I've got another ear infection.  In fact the Doctor thinks it's the same infection as last time but because my immune system is knackered my body didn't get rid of all the infection last time.  So I'm on a 10 day course of antibiotics to make sure this goes totally.

It's also meant that Steve and Teri have gone to Foodbank this morning and I'm home alone feeling miserable.  I can barely walk around the house so I can't even go for a long walk!  If I feel better later I'm going to try and take Molly to the park.  I can't take the long route around Seven Fields but if I can at least take her to the park then I've taken her out and kept walking.

So all in all I'm sat here feeling very sorry for myself and my ears are killing me!  Don't expect me to be much company the next 48 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment