JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Look out Britain's Got Talent.....

cos here comes Molly!!! lol!

When Molly gets cross and doesn't want to do what we've told her to or we're doing something she doesn't want us to (for example, daring to move in bed when she's sleeping!!) she makes this growl that sounds exactly like 'NO'!  

I'm not saying she can talk, but I was wondering if this was a one-off or if other terriers do this.  I remembered as a kid our Border Collie used to 'reply' so I figured there was other dogs that could.  To my surprise not only is Molly not alone in this but it's quite common in terriers!  Being so damned smart they have been known to 'copy' words.  Let's be honest here, what word does a terrier hear more than any other?? Yep, it's 'NO'! 

Next time she says No she still won't get her way but I'll be listening out for any other words from Madam's mouth!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment