JustGiving - Sponsor me now!

Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

We had a great night out last night at my friends house.  Molly came with us as she's so scared of fireworks.  She got to play with her mate Rosie and she took a shine to my friends husband!  When the fireworks started she had to sit with him!!

I've decided not to make any resolutions this year. I won't stick to them.  So instead, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing.  I'll keep walking with Molly and building myself up.  Plus I'll be living my life my way!

I am however going to set some goals!


  1. To complete the Race For Life in May
  2. Go to the Summer and Winter Solstice at Stonehenge
  3. Go to Avebury
  4. Go to Stonehenge with Teri 
  5. Make at least 4 visits to English Heritage places
  6. Write a diary every day
And the 7th one I'm stealing from my 'niece'!!

Be Nice To Others

I think that's the most important one.  It's a great thing to do and it cost nothing.

So here's to a happy and healthy 2016!!

No comments:

Post a Comment